Vibe Streamer is a music streaming server that allows you to listen to your music anywhere using only a standard Web browser. Vibe Streamer provides functionality for you to easily manage your users, groups and your shared directories as well as the security settings for your server. Easy installation and configuration.
- Free music streaming server.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Share unlimited files and directories.
- Full support for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7.
- Full support for Linux through Wine.
- Protect your directories with user accounts and groups.
- Easily manage your users, groups and their access rights.
- High performance and well designed web client that supports large collections.
- SSL support for secure traffic.
- Last.fm audio scrobbling integration.
- UPnP support for simple router configuration.
- Unlimited skin possibilities, create your own or download new skins as they appear on our website.
- The included standard skin support most commonly used browsers.
- A script language that is fully integrated with the server.
- Guaranteed free from backdoors, spyware, adware and other non-requested software.
Radio Stream Player
This program allows you to stream online radio stations without having to run a bloated player, or having a internet browser window open. It offerers a nice and handly menu with access to the station list in your local language.
- Features Stream online radio station from the internet
- Small and easy to use GUI
- Hide in system tray
- Easly adding your own stations
- Automatic updates for both program and station list
- Translation system (Supports: English,Norwegian,French and Portuguese)
- Minimal GUI that only shows you what you need to know
- Minimal CPU and RAM footprint.
RarmaRadio allows you to listen to and record radio stations from around the world. Powered by a world class radio directory it has everything you need for a wonderful listening experience. Recording is available in many formats - including mp3, wma and ogg.
Solway's Internet TV and Radio Player
- Listen to over a thousand free radio and TV stations online over the Internet.
- Record straight to MP3.
- Listen to, or watch stations directly, without having to visit web sites and put up with their slow-loading pages and pop-up ads.
- No additional hardware is required. This software supports both Windows Media and Real Video, so you can play most stream formats in this one program.
- Watch video in full-screen if you wish.
XstreamDanceRadio is one of the most extensive radio players of this moment. Besides listening to your favorite radio stations it also allows you to record music. This player contains more than 120 international pre-programmed dance stations, to which you can leisurely listen while working on your PC. With the integrated MP3 recorder you can easily record music or your favourite program from the station of your choice.
StationRipper 1.13 (last freeware version) will allow you to 'record' various internet radio stations. It will allow you to get a list of available Shoutcast stations
and start recording them, creating a single MP3 file for each song the station plays. It will also: Allow you to record up to 200 streams at one time;
'Memory Recording' - It will keep track of all the songs you download, copying the final song file to your music library. If that song gets re-recorded
in the future, it will skip it (so, if you end up deleting it, it won't record, bloating your collection with music you don't want); Get a list of Stations to
record quickly and easily, via Shoutcast; Remember the stations you've recorded in the past, allowing you to easily re-record them; Track the music
you've recorded; Listen to any station being recorded with a single mouse click (WinAmp or other MP3 player required).
Download (last freeware version)
There is little reason to listen to commercial FM radio anymore, it is an old medium that provides little choice of music and is saturated with ads. For the last couple of years there has been an alternative, streaming internet radio. An alternative that has been somewhat complicated to use.
Screamer Radio attempts to remedy this problem by bringing most of the required steps into a single, easy to use, freeware program.
DRS 2006 Webreceiver
With the DRS 2006 Webreceiver you can manage all your favorite internet radio stations and listen to them by just a single click. You can define own stations bands and save the locations of unlimited radio streams. It also saves a history for most recently visited stations for quick retrieval of your favorites. Beside all these features you can also record any stream and save it on the fly. But that's not all. It also has many added skins you can chose. And you can even make your own skins with a simple to use Skin Designer.