3D Box Shot Maker
3D Box Shot Maker is an easy and FREE tool to virtually design quality box shot as your software box cover. It is important to present a professional boxshot to attract your potential customers to take a closer look at your products.
An impressive box shot will make your software outstanding, and easily defeat your competitors at the start.
3D Box Shot Maker accepts a front image and a side image as input, and generate the final image on the fly. It can also include a shadow and a reflection in your box shot. It will show the preview image instantly as you adjust the size and other parameters.
Picture-shark is the first choice for people who want to 'stamp' visible logos or text on their image files.
Here are some of picture-shark's features:
- With its wizard like interface it is super easy to use
- Create real watermarks
- Choose transparent color, opacity, position and much more
- Use the "feather"-feature to make the edges between the stamp and the picture smarter as with any other tool, just by one mouse-click
- Very fast (processing hundreds of pictures each minute)
- Support for different output formats and quality settings
- WYSIWYG preview-mode for all settings
- Support for preserving jpeg-headers
- copy&paste between other applications and picture-shark.
WaterColorFrameSimulator application attaches a watercolor frame around your picture that you draw and take with digital camera. The frame has matts and frame.
· You can change the size and color of mattes and frame.
· You can select the design of frame in the frames catalogue.
· You can add texture to the matt that feels like rough paper or cloth.
· You can change the thickness of mattes.
· You can save the framed picture as jpeg image.
Local Download (2875 kB)
CdCoverCreator is a powerful tool to create your own CD covers for both Audio and Data CDs. Use CdCoverCreator to create your covers, inlays, labels, and even booklets.
CTRLA is freeware application for rendering watermarked images. Watermark is visible in Internet Explorer browser only, after selecting image or selecting full document - shortcut CTRL+A.
You can select visible image and invisible image and select quality of stored watermark and result file type - PNG or JPG.
As visible images are recommended dark complex images with small elements like tiled textures, stereogram images and photos of nature.
Image Brander 184.108.40.206 (last freeware version)
Watermark images with ease with Image Brander, which allows you to watermark hundreds of images at once with your own custom image. Use Image Brander for copyright information,
trademarks, sensitive documents, or ownership. Image Brander works with all the main image formats (BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF) and even allows you to rename files to your own specifications.
Screenshot | Download
With this freeware program you can create your own photomosaics made with your own pictures. A photo-mosaic is a mosaic where every tile is a photograph and not just a simple colored piece. The program guides you step by step to all necessary options and allows even creating huge mosaics.
webGobbler assists you creating single collages and screensavers using different image sources in the internet. The software automatically grabs pictures and assambles them into stunning collages. Each picture can be adjusted modified and saved seperately. webGobbler can also be used to create screensavers automatically, using a local image source as picture quarry.
CD Splash is a program for everyone (beginner and advanced) who want to impress his friends. By putting this program on your CDs an amazing splash will appear every time you run the CD.
You can choose to automatically display an image, to play a sound file (wav, mp3, midi...), to start a program or multimedia file (for example a movie with you saying 'hello' to every person who run your CD).
Features of CD Splash:
- the splash has a low load time (almost instantly)
- it works with relative paths
- program is very small and doesn't need DLLs, OCX, VBRuntimes or other external files
- it works with JPG, BMP, EMF files and any type of multimedia files
- CDSplash is instructed through a script file (an INI file), but you don't have to know ABSOLUTELY nothing about programming.
- the splash settings (INI) process is done in a true graphical and user friendly interface (an INI-Editor).