This application offers a quick and easy method (one-click mainly) to select, sort and rotate (if your camera not writes the correct EXIF for Orientation) your digital photos, and inspect pictures
taken with different settings (in the EXIF pane you will find all parameters used for the picture). This version handles just .jpg files.
Merge is a freeware graphic utility for overlaying two images in any relative position prior to saving the result to a file. You can merge the two images in many different ways.
No need to worry about relative positioning or image size/scaling differences. Batch merge files from a directory with a single image file of your choice. Useful to watermark all your images in just one hit.
RahmanImager is an advanced full featured digital Image processing and Manipulation platform with support for layers, vast arrays of filters, Special Effects, Artistic Colorizing, Tools, optimizers etc. It is one of the best alternative to expensive and complex image editors like Adobe Photoshop, Corel etc.
APlus Viewer, also called A+ Viewer is a freeware for image browsing and editing. With APlus Viewer you can do many things very easily, such as resizing image, creating image thumbnails etc. APlus Viewer also provides a powerful embedded editor (A+ Editor), it gives you so mush freedom to apply different effects.
FotoSketcher can help you create images that look like they have been hand drawn by an artist. If you want to turn a portrait, the photo graph of your house or even the picture of your pet into a drawing or painting, then FotoSketcher will do the job in just a few seconds.
PixVue 2.0.1 (last freeware version) is an image management application. PixVue integrates with the Microsoft Windows Explorer to provide unsurpassed ease of use and ready access to a wide variety of image-related functions and data. With PixVue you will:
- Find images, located anywhere on your hard drives.
- Embed descriptive text in your images, en masse, with PixVue's XMP/ IPTC editor.
- View JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF & BMP images in either 'Preview' or 'Slide Show' windows.
- Create CDROM-based slide shows.
- View Camera settings.
Screenshot | Download
Photoscape is the fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Viewer: View your folders photos, slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming
- Batch editor: Batch editing multiple photos
- Page: Make one photo by merging multiple photos at the page frame
- Combine: Make one photo by attaching multiple photos vertically or horizontally
- Animated GIF: Make one animation photo with multiple photos
- Print: Print portrait shot, carte de visite, passport photo
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in screen on images, search and pick the color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG.
MaPZone is only intended to be used for producing high quality textures, and this is what it does best. Based on a unique and patented technology called the FX Maps, MaPZone is the only procedural tool giving you that much control over your creation.
cPicture 1.6.5 (last freeware version) is an image viewer that supports both images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW) and other media files (AVI, QT, MOV, MPEG, MP3, WMV). You can also use it to remove red-eye from your photos, as well as create a HTML index for your collection.
Note: This is the last freeware version of cPicture. By default, it will run for 30 days with all features enabled, after which it will revert to the freeware mode with certain features disabled.
Screenshot | Download
Dimin Viewer n5
View images in numerous formats, and apply effects with this application. Dimin Viewer incorporates the Panoramic Photographs Tool and Big Image Navigator. It also features a multi-language interface.
PaintStar is a versatile digital image processing software suitable for such tasks as retouching of photographs, composing and authoring images, image morphing, screen capture, and displaying image thumbnail in Windows Explorer context menu. It supports alpha, layer, path, and the most common editing techniques. PaintStar has many of the tools and filters you would expect to find in commercial offerings, and some interesting extras as well.
Image Fiddler is a small program that will allow you to view a large image in a small window by either stretching it to fit or by allowing you to scroll around the image using the mouse. You to load a large graphic file which you can view in full as stretched then click on a particular point of interest to view just that area by turning stretched off. You can fix the view at any time by using the menu. You can also copy or save a view
in addition to copying or saving the full size graphic. This allows you to evaluate reduced size copies for use as thumbnails for example . You can load/save Bitmaps, JPEGs, GIFs, PNGs and Metafiles.
Though designed primarily to view large graphics, you can convert, enlarge or reduce, copy either the full image or the view, save either the full image or the view, paste and generally fiddle around with an image! All options are available through a right click popup menu. Left clicking the image will alternate between stretched and none stretched. Holding the CTRL button down while moving the mouse, will temporarily stop mouse scrolling.
You can start more than one copy of Image Fiddler. This allows you to copy & paste and perhaps try several different views of an image.
WPanorama allows you to display panoramic pictures by letting scroll horizontally or vertically on the screen.
You can use this software to view the gorgeous 360° swiss panorama included with the program or your own pictures in .jpg or .bmp format.
The program includes many features, such as:
- 360° continuous scrolling
- Full screen view
- Mini slide show (one sample of it included with the program)
- Back and forth scrolling for non 360° pictures
- Mirror function for special interesting effects
- Vertical scroll in addition to the horizontal one
- Misceallenous stretch filters
- Variable scroll increment and speed
- Automatic or manual scroll orientation setting (horizontal or vertical)
- Screen saver module
- Screen saver able to display a new picture every time it is trigged or at a given time interval
- Possibility to insert scrolling panoramas into movies by the means of multiple bmp files or avi files
- Much, much more...
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is an image browser, viewer, converter and editor with an easy to use interface and a nice array of features that include resizing, renaming, cropping, color adjustments, watermarks and more. It also includes an intuitive full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information and thumbnail browser via hidden toolbars that emerge when you touch the edge of your screen with the mouse. Other features include a high quality magnifier and built-in slideshow with 60+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image frames, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA.
Next page >>>
Multimedia & Design