Free portable media player with build-in media library for audio and video files management and lots of beautiful skins.
RevoluTV allows you to watch hundreds of free Internet TV channels on your PC. If you are interested in breaking news, entertainment, learning languages or foreign cultures then this is a perfect choice for you.
Readon TV Movie Radio Player
Readon TV Movie Radio Player is a revolutionary new software that allows you to watch thousands of TV channels and latest movies directly on your computer.
FastStone Player 3.2 (last freeware version) is a free multimedia player intended to enable users to play all common media files (MP3, AVI, MPEG, DivX, xVid, Windows Media
as well as Real Media) within one program with high flexibility and simplicity. It employs a Window-Resource-Explorer user interface to allow ease of media file access. Special but lovable features
such as Slow-Motion, Frame-Step, Zoom-In are nicely supported. Track bar controls are used to adjust sound volume, balance and clip position with mouse wheel support easily.
- Support common media formats: Windows Media and Real Media such as MP3, AVI, MPEG, DivX, xVid, ASF, WMV, WMA, RM, RMA, RMVB and others
- Slow Motion
- Frame Step - View the video Frame by Frame for detail and motion observation
- Video Zoom In
- Random Play, Lock Play, and Full Screen
- One Click to switch between Pause and Continue
- Mouse Wheel Support
- Skins Support
- And Much more.
Screenshot | Download (last freeware version)
Allows you to playback VCD disks on your computer (including those created by DVD PixPlay). Support is included for multiple video tracks, zooming and full-size display. X-VCD
Player is very easy to use and plays VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD and MPEG format disks (you will need MPEG-1/MPEG-2 codecs installed on your computer if they are not already).
VLC media player
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- It is a free cross-platform media player
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- It can also be used as a streaming server, with extended features (video on demand, on the fly transcoding, ...)
MIS Info Video
Free media player: Play DVD, AVI, MP3, MPEG or view pictures (JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, BMP) files, manage and obtain information about a media file using the MIS specification (subtext, chapters, URL...), .NFO or .TXT. It also give you the possibility to resume a media (video/audio), a 10-foot onscreen TV interface, parental control with a .MIS, sorting, profiles, work like a regular player (no profile needed), English/French ...
Use Info2MIS (Free) to give your pictures, home movies, inventory ... in-depth information (who's in, location, price paid...) thus making it easy, for example, to find a love one pictures. Use Info2MIS to create a .MIS
- Play (AVI, WMV, MPEG 1/2, MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF) and displays more types,
- Resume playback of a media (video/audio)
- View your pictures (JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
- 10-foot onscreen TV interface
- Defined your profiles (Movies, TV, Music, Pictures, Podcast)
- Manage more than 1 million titles per profiles
- Work like a regular player (no profile needed)
- Configure your favorite video player
- 5 ways to navigate your media files
- Assign a default picture for each folders or each file without a previously assigned picture. Perfect for albums, TV series, theme folders ...
- Support for other extension (no playback): ISO, IMG, AMZN (Amazon Unbox)
- Parental control with passwords and/or with a .MIS(age)
- Launch and play the VIDEO_TS.IFO(DVD) on your hard drive
- Search credits on imdb.com
- Search for a word in the title or .MIS
- Take snapshots of a video media
- mini Web browser for the URLs within a .MIS
- Multiple sorting options
- 12 Color scheme (6 gradient, 6 normal)
- Support network drive
GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT,
MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF and more. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by
skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming,
editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
BSplayer (BS.Player) is an application that plays back all kinds of media files (avi, mpg, asf, wmv, wav, mp3...) and specialises in video and divx playback.
- Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
- Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
- Resizable movie window
- Drag & drop support
- Command line support
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Custom aspect ratios
- Playlist support
- Resolution changing
- Frame capture
- AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
- Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
- External audio file supported
- S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
- INI files
- Remote control support - WinLIRC
- Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
- Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
- and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.
Lalim Compact Player
Lalim Compact Player is a player, designed to play Video CDs. If the Video CD contains music tracks, you can simply click a button to play the track that responds to it. You can also set the volume, bass and treble, view full screen and more. The program is simple and small, just download and run, no installation required.
Local Download (172 kB)
Lalim DVD Player
Lalim DVD Player is a player, designed to play DVDs. You can simply click a button to play the chapter that responds to it. You can also set the volume The program is simple and small, just download and run, no installation required.
Local Download (330 kB)
Lalim VCD Player
Lalim VCD Player is a player, designed to play Video CDs. If the Video CD contains music tracks, you can simply click a button to play the track that responds to it. You can also set the volume, bass and treble, view full screen and more. The program is simple and small, just download and run, no installation required.
Local Download (77 kB)
Multimedia & Design