Free child control. Monitoring kids' time on the computer.
The Desktop Writer is a simple program that will write text directly on the Desktop. You can choose text color, background color, font face and size.
Desktop Writer could be used to leave a note on your computer screen. It might also be fun for children - a way to practice spelling, learn about fonts and play with colors.
Drawing For Children
Drawing for Childen is a free drawing program for children with many nice options. The best way to learn to use it is simply to use it. There is though a document describing the use of the program.
Lego Digital Designer
With the free Lego Digital Designer you can design your own virtual Lego model in 3D. A true must-have for real Lego fans! Requires Windows 98 or better, 450 MHz Pentium III or faster processor, and 100 MB of hard disk space.
It's never too early for your child to become familiar with letters and numbers. Sebran's ABC's colorful pictures, pleasant music, and gentle games teach letters, numbers, simple math, and rudiments of reading.
The program teaches using either Afrikaans, Breton, Bahasa Indonesian, Croatian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish,
Turkish or Swedish (in Swedish, the droll zebra gracing the main screen is called "sebran").
The six simpler exercises display four possible answers. Choose the right one and it becomes a smile; an error gets a frown and a chance to try again. The How Many? counting game introduces the numbers from 1 to 9. These
are used in the Add, Subtract, and Multiply matching games, which each function at two levels of difficulty. In Pick A Picture, one of four pictures matches a word; First Letter offers four possible letters completing a word. Your
child can employ the skills gained in these exercises to play Memory, Word Memory, or Hangman. Finally, the ABC Rain, Letter Rain, and 1+2 Rain games help train little fingers in using the keyboard.
Designed for home and family users to keep watch on kids (2-7 years) activity on the computer. It can log all websites visited, chat rooms talks, started
programs, opened documents, viewed pictures and movies. It is also a simple and FREE and open source key logger and activity monitoring program for family needs.
- Keyboard logging and keystrokes recording.
- Chat recording and monitoring. It can capture all instant messengers’ chats, online chats and forums typed by the kid or Guest on the keyboard.
- Email recording. It will log every e-mail created on your computer. Even web-based emails such Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
- Launch automatically at windows startup. Kidlogger invisibly starts on Windows startup. You don't need to launch monitoring features manually. All configurations is simple for your best convenience.
- Support monitoring multiple users. The keylogger will start monitoring only on selected user account. To select the user you should log into his/her user account and run it. The log entry for the user can be opened from Control Panel.
- Application monitoring and windows capture. KidLogger record all applications ran and the text typed in these applications. You will know the exact time, date and window caption of the programs launched on your computer. Also every 15 minutes Kidlogger captures all display contents into a BMP file. So you see what was really on the monitor at the moment.
Draw with red, green, blue, and black markers. Use the eraser to clean up the whiteboard. Right-click on the board to set a start point and then start typing. Markings on the whiteboard are automatically saved when the program is closed.
Parenting Tips for Hip Moms
Parenting Tips for Hip Moms is a free ebook that covers everything from household tips to overlooked tax deductions. This ebook will show
you how you can easily make your own baby toys, get more life out of your flowers, make your own air fresheners, deodorize shoes, get out tough stains, and so much more.
Home & Education
Calendars & Planners
Food & Beverage
Health & Nutrition
Kids & Parenting
Religion & Spirituality