NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately
plug them into the graphical interface design environment. A low-level ASIO 2.0 interface allows minimum and repeatable latencies, fully exploiting compatible sound-cards hardware resources.
NU-TECH is totally FREE for non-commercial use!
WinID is controls and windows identification utility that is both powerful and compact. It gives an easy way to retrieve information about MS Windows controls visually right off the screen. WinID resembles Spy++ from the MS Visual Studio toolset but it also incorporates lots of its own handy features. It will be good for debugging C/C++/MFC/.NET and Visual Basic applications by a person who knows (or plans to learn) the MS Windows OS - programmer, debugger/tester, beginner, as well as learning more about how your favorite programs are made.
1. To use WinID all you have to do is to point mouse to control on the screen to get instant information about it;
2. WinID is completely "transparent" for other programs and the OS;
3. WinID retrieves a wealth of Windows NT compatible information, including: Control handle & title (text), control ID, control status (enabled, visible, Unicode), module handle, Window Procedure, menu, atom, icon, cursor and brush handles, window class styles, process ID, process priority, process creation and times, process memory and handle count stats, process privileges, main thread ID, priority and creation times, base priority, image file path, module file path, app instance handle, shut-down parameters & flags, parent window handle & class, window & control styles, extended styles, additional control-specific info, and much more;
4. Using Capture Shot technique WinID can remember control state to be analyzed later;
5. WinID can also retrieve command line, environment strings, image file path for a program by simply pointing to it through Capture Shot feature;
6. Using Capture Shot you can copy and save retrieved information as text;
7. WinID can highlight control it works with;
8. WinID does Automatically Recognize many control classes;
9. WinID can run with priority level above normal to have an upper hand over other apps;
10. Use WinID to test other programs regarding resource and memory leaks.