Visifire is a set of open source data visualization components - powered by Microsoft Silverlight. With Visifire you can create and embed visually stunning animated
Silverlight Charts within minutes. Visifire is easy to use and independent of the server side technology. It can be used with ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or just simple HTML.
Visifire's unique features are:
- Visually Stunning Animated Charts
- Embed into any web page in minutes
- Open Source / Free license
- Tiny footprint (140 KB)
- Enterprise grade features.
LEDA Free Edition
C++ Library, Efficient Data Types/Algorithms on Linux, Unix, MSWindows, Free Edition: Basic Types, Associative Container Types, Graph Types, Number Types, Geometric Types,
GUI Classes Professional/Research Edition: Static / Dynamic Graphs & Networks Algorithms, Geometric Algorithms, Curved Geometric Data Types, Compression, Cryptography,
Graph & Subgraph Isomorphisms, String Alignment, Data Mining The product comes in three editions, professional, research, and free. Research and Free edition provide the
same functionality, whereas that of the free edition is restricted (see above). For all of them the source code is available for a fee. There are different licenses types available
(single user, site object, site source). Customers come from all industrial areas such as telecommunications (AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, France Télécom), car builders (Ford
Motor Company, Daimler-Chrysler, Mitsubishi), computer manufacturers (NEC, Siemens, HP, IBM), bioinformatic companies (Celera Genomics, TIGR, Biomedware) and from
academic research (several hundred universities).
BackupBuilder is a free backup and restore tool for software developers.
You can call it from your applications or from the command line in order to give your customers the possibility to save and restore their files.
BackupBuilder is script driven and multilingual. It has a lot of configuration switches so you can set it up the way you need it. You can define different backup tasks and you can use several path, date and time constants in the scripts.
BackupBuilder is free of charge, even for commercial use!
Universal Real-Time Oscilloscope GUI Library
Real time universal oscilloscope GUI DLL library for data acquisition, modeling, simulation, debugging.
1.Speedy performance: the library makes it possible to bring out into the beams of the viewing oscilloscope over a million quantization steps of signal per second – thus less than one micro-second is enough for one discreet.
2. Versatility. Convenient integration with any applied software: viewing oscilloscope is executed as a DLL exporting only 9 functions, of which 3 are usually enough to work with.
3. A good graphic interface: an occurrence of a viewing oscilloscope created by this library looks like a separate window, entirely independent of the program which activated it. This window contains all elements typical for a control panel of a real oscilloscope.
4. Convenient data export-import: data already realised in the oscilloscope beams can easily be transferred to other programs via clipboard (copy - paste) in textual form or via the saved text file. In such form data can be easily imported into most “electronic table” kinds of programs, as well as into programs of the Matlab type. The oscilloscope also allows to quickly load such data file into its beams.
5. Reliable and robust: this library employs only the most basic API functions and reliably works in all versions of 32-bit Windows starting from the first ’95 version. We tested and mpractically confirmed the possibility of relay of data to this oscilloscope directly from the computer’s hardware interrupt procedure (IRQ) and from any kind of anisochronous thread - which is important.
6. Future perspectives: the author is ready to consider business propositions concerning creation of specialised versions of this oscilloscope, including unique interface elements and functional changes needed by a prospective customer.
Catchysoft Report Generator
Catchysoft Report Generator is a free reporting tool for generating and printing reports. Distinctive features of this library are fast integration into any project and auto-layout report design creation. This library uses ActiveX (also known as COM) technology. That is why the library can be used from any programming language that can use ActiveX components: Visual Basic, Delphi, Visual C++, VBScript and so forth.
Speller contains two components designed for Delphi: TSpellChecker and TSpellLanguageComboBox. It is designed to add spell check capability to any application. It uses ISpell dictionaries installed with "ISpell - LS- Distribution". You find it on my web site http://www.luziusschneider.com Additionally, TSpellChecker can use spell check dictionaries installed with MSOffice 95 or 97. Speller includes all source code!
The abfComponents product is a base part of the ABF Visual Components Library, contains a set of powerful and easy-to-use common components, lots of classes and procedures. Product is compatible with all 32-bit versions of Borland Delphi and C++Builder. abfComponents is free for non-commercial usage, you can freely download a full featured version. If you are planning to use this product in some commercial project you should purchase the source code or purchase a full version of ABF VCL.
LSFindReplaceDialogW contains two components for Delphi 6 and 7: TLSFindDialogW displays a Find dialog, TLSReplaceDialogW a search-and-replace dialog. Both use wide strings (Unicode) and do work only with Windows NT/2000/XP and higher. LSFindReplaceDialogW includes all source code!
Print odd pages or even pages only!PrintDialogEx contains an extended Print Dialog component for Delphi.TPrintDialogEx displays a PrintDialog with an additional ComboBox to select: - All Pages- Odd Pages - Even Pages. PrintDialogEx includes all source code!
Compilers & Interpreters
Components & Libraries
Databases & Networks
IDEs & Coding Utilities
Management & Distribution
Tools & Editors