Smereka Personal DB
Smereka is a freeform extensible database tool for personal information management, data mining, project management, collecting notes etc. It allows you to organize your data in an hierarchical, searchable database that is stored in a single file.
Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists.
CintaNotes is a simple and free portable note manager that can be used to store all kinds of text based information. Key features include the ability to capture text from almost any application, auto URL popu lation for webpage captures, Ctrl+F12 quick capture hot key, note retreival simply by typing a word or phrase, exporting to Unicode Text and XML.
Never loose information again. With its ergonomic design, and automatic hyperlink recognition, NoteIT gives you seamless access to a calculator, web search results and any of your notes quickly, allowing you to backup, archive, search, print, password protect, and email your notes easily and fast.
ContactPocket 1.5.2 (last freeware version) is an address book that provides optional encryption for extra security, sync manager to synchronize your contacts over multiple machines and powerful search features.
XDesk95 2.11 (last freeware version of EZ Organizer)
XDesk95 is a personal organizer including a Calendar, Diary, Alarm Clock, User-Definable Notes Tree of text and tables, Dialer, Mailer and Calculator. It is designed to be easy to use yet powerful. It remains active in the system tray.
TreePad Lite is a very intuitive, small yet powerful personal database program, only 465 Kb in size.
They allow you to store all your notes, emails, texts, hyperlinks, etc. into one or multiple databases. With the look and feel of the familiar Windows explorer, editing,
storing, browsing, searching and retrieving your data can not be easier! TreePad can be run directly from a floppy, if necessary, including data. To find any article you
previously created or imported, you can browse the tree, in the same way as you browse directories/folders in the Windows explorer. You can also use the internal
search engine to find any piece of information swiftly.
Open Contacts is an address book with CRM features providing unified, flexible and intuitive interfaces for you to manage and lookup contact info of people
and companies. Open Contacts shows only info you inputted. You can seamlessly customize what can be stored in your address book. New ways of
communication will be invented in the future, Open Contacts is flexible to such changes.
- Store details in sections of data fields that are dynamically customizable, with predefined data fields.
- Associate people with companies, and associate companies with departments or subsidiaries.
- Categorize contacts in hierarchy trees, and list contacts of subcategories recursively.
- Search contacts info through any data field.
- Dynamic shortcuts to telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing.
- Print contact info with built-in functions or external label printing programs.
- Import contact info from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla, XML, CSV and vCard.
- Export contact info to indented text, CSV, Excel and XML.
- Save and load different customized layouts of contact info.
- Support multilingual features.
- The program is small and green enough to run on a memory stick.
- Native supports for concurrent access of multiple users in Local Area Network.
RSVME is a free application that integrates with Outlook and other email packages, and makes obtaining feedback from people a snap! You can quickly and easily put together a questionnaire on any subject, from the best time for soccer practice to who's bringing what food to a party. Then select names out of your address book you want to send the questionnaire to, and send. It's that simple! As your friends get your email and answer your questionnaire, you get the response back in one simple-to-read report.
Business & Finance
Business & Personal Finance
Personal Info Managers