Wal Commander GitHub Edition
Wal Commander GitHub Edition is a multi-platform open source file manager for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and OS X. The purpose of this project is to create a portable file manager mimicking the look-n-feel of Far Manager.
- Built-in terminal, viewer and editor with syntax highlighting
- Virtual file systems (ftp, sftp, samba)
- Very fast user interface
- Commands autocomplete
- File associations
- Look-n-feel similar to Far Manager.
Download Wal Commander
ExplorerView, written exclusively for Windows Vista, puts you back in the driver's seat of Windows Explorer. ExplorerView gives you the ability to turn off the way Explorer attempts to auto-detect the contents of a folder. If you use Explorer very much, you know this feature is not accurate, and can lead to frustrating file browsing. While ExplorerView was written for Windows Vista, Windows 7 users may find this utility useful as well.
Hamsi Manager is a file manager developed for extra treatments. You can perform a process to multiple files at once. You can perform multiple processes to multiple files at once or over and over again the next time. Offers you more options as possible, all the while. Aimed to create a fully customizable environment and it aims to combine with ease of use.
Download Hamsi Manager
Fast File Manager
Fast File Manager is a lightweight file management software written in python 2.7 and runs on the 64 bit Windows (7/8) OS. Although Fast File Manager has been developed on windows 8 (without touch screen) but it can also be used on windows 7 as well.
Download Fast File Manager
Just Manager is a feature packed, versatile, multi-tabbed multi-pane file manager for the Windows operating system. It is available in both x86 and x64 versions. Despite its many features it is relatively small and efficient.
Features: Multi-pane interface (1 to 16 panes); Multi-tabbed (1 to n tabs); Supports all modern versions of Windows with both x86 and x64 versions; Drag and Drop operations; Color and font highlighting for file/folder extension and attributes; Standard file operations (move, copy, shortcut); Map and disconnect network drives; Favorite and system folders support; Built in FTP client; Fully customizable interface; UNICODE support; Multi-lingual support.
Download Just Manager
Saladin is an open source dual-pane file manager for Windows which merges the capabilities of Windows Explorer with the well known and easy to use orthodox user interface.
- Dual pane user interface makes working with files much easier and faster
- Full Windows Shell integration for icons, contextual menus, drag and drop and file operations
- Integrated file viewer which can display text files using any encoding, binary files and most common image formats
- Support for ZIP archives which can be browsed just like regular directories
- Basic support for FTP connections which allows to connect to an FTP server.
Rights Protected Folder Explorer
Rights Protected Folder Explorer is a Windows based application that allows you to work with Rights Protected Folders. By using Rights Protected Folder Explorer, you can securely store or send files to authorized users and control which users will be able to access those files while they are in the Rights Protected Folder.
Download Rights Protected Folder Explorer
A General purpose two-panel file manager for Windows.
- Create zip and iso files
- Upload files to the Internet using FTP
- Fast file handling using the keyboard
- Built-in viewers handling many file formats
- Advanced built-in text editor
- Create animated gifs
- Create shortcut menus for your USB flash drives
- Portable - a single exe file with no particular dependencies
- Convert mdb files to csv or dbf
- No installation required (self-extracting zip exe provided for convenience)
- No uninstallation required (just delete the folder)
- Free for non-professional home use.
XXCOPY is simply a logical extension to XCOPY. It remains faithfully compatible with XCOPY in the invocation syntax, yet, adds many innovative features to be a very serious utility for anyone who feels comfortable in managing files in command line mode (DOS Box). XXCOPY has grown to be not just a file copy program but also a file removal, search and list utility. Its short name preserving capability makes it ideal to clone a system disk which can be made bootable. In short, it is an industrial strenth utility for system administrators.
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.
Download Multi Commander
Tablacus Explorer is a free tabbed file manager.
- Tabbed interface
- Flexible layouts
- Customizable html appearance
- Customizable association, menus, keys, mouse gestures, alias
- Customizable scripts work
- Save the configuration to xml
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- 64-bit (x64 Edition) and 32-bit (x86 Edition) versions are available.
Download Tablacus Explorer
NiceCopier replaces windows explorer file copy, it adds many feartures like pausing, resuming and it calculates the best copy speed. Its main goal is to improve the copy organisation and GUI.
MyCO (My Commander) is a small, smart, and fast file manager for Windows 7.
- Copy, move, rename, files
- Create, copy , move, rename, folders, jonctions, softlinks, hardlinks, mountpoints
- Create, extract ISO files
- Create, extract zip files...
Nemo is to documents what Outlook is for calendars. It's an intuitive way to manage files to make you more productive.
Nemo is a Windows application that inspects your current folder structure to give you a new view of your files. Documents, images and other files are mapped into a calendar-like view that you are used to from Outlook or Google Calendar. This makes your files a lot easier to find so that you can focus on other things.
Nemo stays out of the way as much as possible, but lives in the notification area so that it's always just a click away.
Download Nemo Documents
Far Manager is a text mode program for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems.
Download Far Manager
Explorer++ is a free multi-tab file manager for Windows. Available on Windows XP and above, it features the same familiar interface as Windows Explorer, while introducing several enhancements and improvements for a much richer file browsing experience.
Q-Dir makes your files and folder easy to manage. Fast and easy access, with an amazing Quadro-View technique. You don't have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system.
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Download Double Commander