OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008
Release: June 27, 2009
Download file size: 367 kB
Fotografix is an image editor that can be used for digital image enhancement, photo retouching and graphic design. As it is quite small and does not require installation, it can be run off a USB drive and hence can act as a substitute when other image editors are not readily available.
- Support for a wide range of image formats
- Layers allow for non-destructive editing
- Scripts enable automation of frequent tasks.
The main window of Fotografix contains 6 major components:
1. The menu bar contains commands for opening/saving images, working with layers and performing most image operations.
2. The tool box contains all the tools available for working with images.
3. The colour palette allows you to choose colours that are used by various tools.
4. The options palette displays extra options for the currently selected tool, if any are available.
5. The layers palette provides access to all the layers in an image.
6. The scripts palette provides access to available scripts.
Fotografix supports a multiple document interface, which means that you can simultaneously work with multiple images, each in its own window. You can arrange the windows using the commands under the Window menu.