(create html help files)
OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Release: May 27, 2009
Download file size: 2.62 MB
HelpNDoc lets you generate help files in various formats from a single source.
- CHM: Compiled Microsoft Windows HTML Help;
- HTML: Complete web help optimized for easy online browsing and search engines;
- DOC: Complete help documentation as a Microsoft Word document or RTF file;
- PDF: Standard Adobe portable document format documentation for easy sharing and printing.
HelpNDoc includes a complete WYSIWYG editor with advanced formatting and layout capabilities.
- Advanced paragraph formatting: alignment, indentation, line spacing, tabs and text flow;
- Advanced font customization: character spacing, offset, scaling, superscripts and subscripts;
- Extensive image format support: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, EMF, WMF;
- Advanced table support: cell padding and spacing, alignment, customizable borders and fills;
- Complete live spell checker with custom dictionaries and automatic corrections.
HelpNDoc brings you what you need in an uncluttered and intuitive user interface.
- Table of content editor with instant reorganization and customization;
- Extremely fast topic creation, deletion and customization;
- Advanced keywords editor: easily attach keywords with topics, categorize and manage them;
- Automatic Topic ID and Context number generation.
Writing and integrating help files has never been easier thanks to HelpNDoc's advanced functionalities.
- Live external document import: the document will be imported when the help file is generated;
- Project or user defined variables: the variable will be replaced when the help file is generated;
- Project-wide efficient find and replace tool: find a sentence and replace it by a variable;
- Multiple language code generation: C/C++ headers, Delphi units, Visual Basic and Fortran modules to ease help file interaction;
- Extensive command line support to pilot HelpNDoc from an external application, an automated processing or a batch script.
You can download HelpNDoc free for personal use. You will be able to use the full version of HelpNDoc for as long as you want. The only restriction is that you can't use HelpNDoc or its generated files for profit.