FREE Comodo Firewall Pro - Secure your system against internal attacks such as Trojan viruses / malicious software and external attacks by hackers.
With a user-friendly single click interface you can allow or block access to the Internet offering complete immunity to attacks and total protection of your
personal information. Real time traffic monitoring enables you to react instantly to threats and identify bandwidth bottlenecks. Silent Security Technology
means no needless alerts with out-of-the-box protection against hackers, Trojans and other unknown threats. Comodo Firewall Pro is the powerful and
effective, easy to manage barrier that keeps hackers out and personal information in. Comodo Firewall Pro helps you connect in a secure way to the
internet and global networks.
- Application Component Authentication - validates all the components of an application before allowing it internet access.
- Application Behavior Analysis - analyzes each application behavior and detects any suspicious activity before allowing internet access.
- Defense against Trojan Protocols - advanced protocol driver level protection
- Smart Alerts - Every alert includes a Security Consideration section with advice to users.
- Windows Security Center Integration - Windows XP SP2 recognizes Comodo Firewall Pro
- Self Protection against Critical Process Termination - cannot be shut down by Trojans, Spyware or viruses.
- PC Security during PC Start Up - includes the option to secure the host while the operating system is booting.
- Automatic Updater - includes an interactive automatic updater component so that users can check for updates any time.
- Error Reporting Interface - includes an XP style bug reporting interface.
- Firewall Logging - reveals all the activities with detailed descriptions of the events.
- Security Rules Interface - combines with an easy to use GUI.
- Application Activity Control - watches each application in detail by showing addresses, ports and amount of traffic.
- Graphical User Interface - enables or disables any part of the firewall with one click
- Application Recognition Database - recognizes over 10000 applications and determines their security risks.