|Xenu's Link Sleuth (TM) checks Web sites for broken links. Link verification is done on 'normal' links, images, frames, plug-ins, backgrounds, local image maps, style sheets, scripts and java applets. It displays a continously updated list of URLs which you can sort by different criteria. A report can be produced at any time.
- Simple, no-frills user-interface
- Can re-check broken links (useful for temporary network errors)
- Simple report format, can also be e-mailed
- Executable file smaller than 1 MB
- Supports SSL websites (https:// )
- Partial testing of ftp and gopher sites
- Detects and reports redirected URLs
- Site Map.