|Have you ever needed to find a file buried somewhere in your computer? Have you ever needed to find a specific string of text inside a file?
FileSeek can do that, and more. FileSeek is lightning fast, small and super easy to use. It can even be integrated right into the Windows Explorer right-click menu
to provide quick and easy access. FileSeek doesnít use background indexing, so when FileSeek is closed your computerís performance wonít be affected.
- Search for text string matches inside any kind of file
- Match Regular Expressions inside any kind of file
- Search a folder and all of itís sub-folders
- Match 1 or more file patterns, like *.jpg, file?.txt or anything else you can imagine
- Exclude 1 or more file patterns from your search, like *.exe or *.dll
- Filter results by the last modified date
- Never indexes files in the background.