RAMRush is a free memory management and optimization tool designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. It can efficiently optimize memory usages of your Windows system, free up physical RAM and make your system work better.
Red Button is a free program for Windows optimization. By means of program Red Button you can reduce space occupied by system on a disk;
to switch off and remove unnecessary, disturbing to work components; to increase speed of loading, work, turn off of system; in time to clean 'junk' files; to raise
safety and convenience of system; to reduce degree of influence on environment; to lower system charges. The program has surprisingly simple, convenient, and
graceful interface. For introduction of the selected changes it is enough to you to make just one click.
The small, efficient, and free RAM manager for Windows from Scalifash Networks.
Performance Monitor is a program that shows you the CPU, Memory, Disk and Network utilization under Windows NT platforms (2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, etc...).
It's composed by four fully configurable small graphs and it can work in the tray area also. The windows are fully anchorable and by moving the "CPU" window
you'll move the other attached windows. PerfMon can become transparent and permits you to forward left-mouse clicks so you can place it anywhere. You can
also change the program priority saving CPU work and double its size for big monitor resolutions ;-)
Handy Tweakers includes many useful tools that you can use to tweak Windows.
- Turn off tool: To schedule your system turnoff including shut down, Log Off, Reboot and Hibernate at any specified time you desire. Now you do not have to wait for your computer to finish a long download, defrag a big hard desk, etc.
- Start Menu tab: Enable or disable Recent Document tracking, show or hide many windows start menu items like Recent Documents, Shut Down, Log Off, Run and Favorites.
- Misc. tab: You can add "Open with Notepad" to the windows right click menu so you can easily take a quick look at any file that contain text (like script files, registry files, batch files, etc) safely. Add "Add Command prompt here" to the windows right click menu of any folder also a quick way to turnoff your monitor and lock your computer.
- History tab: Clear Recent Documents, Find Files (search) history, IE URL history and Map Network Drive history.
Please Notice: Not all options are available with all versions of windows. You need to restart your computer for your changes in Start Menu tab to take effect. Many functions require an administrator rights to work properly.
Local Download (210 kB)
Test the speed of your computer with NovaBench. It allows you to easily test many aspects of your computerīs speed, such as CPU speed and Graphics Card speed. After all tests are completed, an overall system score will be given to your computer.
Win 2003 Optimize Tool
Windows Server 2003 Optimize Tool is a kind of software that enables Windows Server 2003 multimedia and basic Workstation features. It is All in 1 solution. Some 3rd-part files are integrated, like uxtheme.dll patches.
The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Free for personal use.
Fresh Diagnose is an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, and more!
Motherboard Monitor (MBM) is a tool that will display information from the sensor chip on your motherboard in your Windows system tray. MBM supports a wide range of Chipsets & Sensor Chip combinations. MBM is compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and .NET.
It can sense temps from Cpu, HDD, GFx and Mobo. It does also sense Fan speeds. If it senses that your hardware is overheated it can protect it by Shutting it down (user configured).
It does also record all temps and fans for later viewing. This is a great implention if you want to overclock. Example to see how well cooled your computer runs over a time. Full load or idle time. Its recomended for all home built systems. Specially if you make your own HEAT SINKS or just test you newly OVERCLOCKED CPU or GFx Card.
CPU-Z is a freeware that provides some information on your system :
- Processor name and vendor
- Core stepping and process
- Processor package
- Processor current core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Partial overclock detection
- Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
- L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
- Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
- Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
FreeRAM XP Pro
FreeRAM XP Pro is a freeware application to free and defragment your computerís RAM. As you use your computer, open applications, surf the Internet, and navigate Windows, your systemís memory will usually decrease because some software do not use memory correctly or do not return all of it after it is done using it. FreeRAM XP Pro frees up this memory, thereby increasing system response time, stability, speed, and efficiency. As a result, FreeRAM XP Pro is recommended for almost anyone, from low memory systems to high memory systems, from home office users to MP3ers to 3-D gamers.
Local Download (606 kB)
» DVD backup
File & Disk Management
» Cleanup Tools
» Data Recovery
» Disk Tools
» File Managers
» File Renaming
» File Searching
» File Splitting
» Misc. Utilities
Optimizers & Diagnostics
Security & Encryption
Text Editors & Tools