SyMenu is a portable menu launcher that allows to organize and find your portable applications in a quick and easy way.
CodySafe is simply the best menu for Portable Applications. This software tool turns any portable drive from a simple data carrier to a computer-on-stick.
A small tool designed to help you starting of your favorite or high-usage applications by one click. All you need is clicking on Starter icon on Windows System Tray area and then click on necessary item in popped up window.
Why Starter is better than Windows shortcuts on your desktop or Start Menu:
- list of all your favorite applications storing in single .ini file than can be easily backed up or quickly copied to another PC
- list of your high-usage applications can be splitted to different categories. I.e. 'Internet', 'Relax', 'Job', etc.
- you donít need to create shortcuts anymore - just put one single line to configuration .ini file using your text editor
- you can easily restore list of your frequently used applications after reinstalling of Windows by copying one configuration file
- after reinstall of Windows you can see which of your favorite application still not installed - icon for this application in Starter list will be 'broken'.
Small menu launcher for fixed or portable devices. Keeps list of programs to be launched easily from the menu, ordering it anyway you like, and can create program groups for easier use. Has hash control for program safety, effectively making programs safer against virus, spyware and the like.
Create shortcuts to properties of devices normally found in device manager.
Make a shortcut to run an app at your favorite resolution. Once the app exits, it switches back to your default resolution.
Shortcut Genie, provides a quick and easy access to your programs, saving you time and effort searching through your program files for the
application you want. Each shortcut is grouped and placed in a database for easy access. This allows you to immediately find and access your files and
applications without the need to clutter your desktop with all those shortcut icons. These existing shortcuts can be dragged and dropped onto Shortcut
Genie and then removed from your desktop leaving you with a neater looking screen display.
HoeKey lets you assign most keys on your keyboard to many different actions. You set this up in a config file. To get started, run HoeKey, push Win-Q, click Edit Config.
WTY-QLaunch is a small application that enables you to organize your programs and documents and to start/access them quickly from the status bar of Windows.
This program is a system tray utility packed with features:
- a launcher for your favorite applications, documents, folders or URL's.
- create systemwide hotkeys that can simulate any set of keystrokes.
- hotkey macro language for extra functionality (eg : screenshots)
- extra Built-in tools : Character map, Colorpicker, Screen Magnifier,...
LaunchOnFly 1.32 (last freeware version) is a Start Menu alternative. It lets you launch applications, open files, folders, web links, send e-mail, and do even more much faster and easier!
Benefits you get by using LaunchOnFly:
- You can open a program, file, folder, or anything else with only one click of a mouse button
- LaunchOnFly is a perfect choice for you, if you frequently need to open different programs
- For those who frequently reinstall Windows itīs easy to preserve the menu.
Screenshot | Download
ToolBox is an application launcher for Windows operating systems with many amazing features. Easy to install, you can get going in minutes. Its drag & drop interface creates shortcuts to almost anything; applications, drives, folders, even simple files.
WinBar is a free and compact program that lets you monitor your system and provides easy access to frequently used controls. WinBar will run on Windows 2000 and newer operating systems and is available in 32 and 64 bit flavors.
Shortcuts Map will help you to manage hotkeys assigned to Windows shortcuts on the desktop or in the Start menu hierarchy. With the straightforward user interface, you can easily to change a hotkey or find an unused hotkey.
Penload is launched when USB Pen is connected to PC. It shows a message from the pen owner and also the pen information, like free space, serial number, total size, etc!
WireKeys 1.9.9 (last freeware version)
System utility that helps you to work in Windows. Hot key oriented with extensive tray menu support.
- Add history of use for standard clipboard
- Add multiple text clipboards (unlimited clips plus history of use)
- Uses transmit copy mode - any copy to any additional clipboard will be automatically pasted in the selected window
- Convert selected text entered from wrong keyboard layout. For example from Cyrillic to Western
- Use inline calculator with full function support (based on JScript)
- Run selected text as if from command string (Run ...)
- Quickly sort lines of selected text
- Change case of selected text.
Screenshot | Download
Windows In A Box
Ever get tired of searching for a setting inside the control panel? Inside Windows Xp are hundred's of setting's that require endless clicking through the Operating System that can get really frustrating. Windows in a box was designed to eliminate all that.
Sit's on your desktop, easy to navigate, and put's an end to all the frustration of endless searching for setting's. Requires little memory to run, and nothing to install.
Local Download (158 kB)
EasyAdmin 22.214.171.124 (last freeware version)
This little application will help you to navigate through the settings and properties jungle of Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP.
Local Download (249 kB)
Forget your start menu and the icons on your desktop - launch programs and documents from your keyboard, with just a few keystrokes, by typing abbreviations. Just type a few letters of what you are looking for and Key Launch finds it - enter e.g. 'calc' to open the 'calculator'.
You can add aliases, e.g. you can define that 'w' means 'Microsoft Word', and from now on, you can simply hit Ctrl+Q, then 'w' and enter to open MS Word, it's much faster than browsing through your start menu.
WinToolsXP is a freeware application that provides quick and easy access to Windows XP's built-in system utilities such as Command Prompt, Device Manager, Disk Cleanup, Registry Editor, User Accounts, and more - from one convenient spot.
Local Download (232 kB)