|You can start programs or open files with it. It is basically the same as the Quick Launch Bar you usually find next to the Start button of Windows. However KwickLaunch has a number of advantages:
- It can be placed freely everywhere on the screen and it does not dock to a screen border or inside the Task Bar.
- There is no automatical hiding option. KwikLaunch is always visible.
- KwikLaunch is semi transparent, and mouse clicks go through it unless you hold the mouse pointer over it for a given amount of time.
- It can contain menus, which are simply defined as sub folders of the main button folder.
- The buttons can be grouped into menus in order to save space on the KwikLaunch bar.