|Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyser. Using a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays, it gives the user a complete
overview of the contents of a hard disk (or directory). It makes it easy to see the contents, structure and file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk,
directory, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation.
- analyse a single drive / directory or merge several together in one report
- compare the contents of each scan against other scans
- find duplicate files (by name and size)
- complex report generation, with export to HTML, ASCII, CSV or XML
- save reports and compare them to see how the contents has changed
- all information displays are completely resizable for ease of viewing
- XP style support
- improved speed
- shell support, scan a directory through explorer!