|WindowsPager is a desktop-switcher/pager for Windows Vista/XP/2000 to manage 'virtual' workspaces/desktops. It will integrate smoothly into the desktop panel.
- virtual Desktops, Workspaces for Windows Vista/XP/2000
- integration into the panel
- several patterns
- move Windows between the Desktops by drag 'n drop or by using the Window menu
- optional Keyboard Shortcuts for switching the Desktop
- Set a window 'sticky': always visible
- 'Mini-Windows' give an overview from each Desktop
- support for 'Flashing-Windows' (notify for new messages in Mirc for example)
- keep a Window above all others by selecting "Always on top" from the Window menu
- drag `n drop between Desktops
- Dual/Multi Monitor support
- no administrator rights necessary
- no installation
- safe: automatic Window restore even on crash by use of two separate processes.