| Change the resolution, file format and filename of a single image or a collection in a comfortable and handy way.
Even advanced operations like removing meta informations or renaming and sorting your images with an enumeration are easy to manage.
Furthermore the used drag'n'drop technique simplifies the selection of wanted files so that nothing will bother your aim.
- modify multiple images just with one single click
- load several common formates: bmp, jpg, png, tif, tga or gif
- minimize the resolution proportionally to a dimension or by a percentage
- optional changing of the file format
- extra options for jpg files: remove meta infos, set compression
- adopt the original file date
- rename & replace or save at a self-chosen location
- resource-conserving: small file size, just one executable, no installation.