Display informations (owner, contacts, status ...) about a domain name (whois database). Enter a web address or a valid host name, e.g. http://www.google.com, google.com or google.
popURL is a small Windows tool that displays useful information from an HTTP URL, such as the remote server's software and the particulars of the file to be fetched. This data can be useful in a diagnostic or security context.
To use, simply copy an HTTP URL to the clipboard (e.g. 'Copy Link Location' in your web browser) and then left-click the 'U' icon in the tray. A popup will appear, showing you various information about the URL.
ip2country is utility for converting IP address to country name. Enter any IP address and country name is displayed.
Exstract email addresses from your intranet or the internet.
Resolve any public IP address to it's originating country.
Determine the public IP address on your computer or internet gateway and get email notifications on changes.
STG Cache Audit
STG Cache Audit is an advanced, easy to use tool to extract information from the Internet Explorer cache. View, Export (Excel, CSV, Text and HTML) and print the cache lists.
WebMon is a freeware web page monitoring program - it saves you time and keeps you updated by automatically checking web pages to see if they have changed.
Some of its features include:
- Checking an unlimited number of web pages.
- Scheduling automatic checking at set intervals.
- Optional pop-up alerts and sounds when updates are found.
- Selecting which part of the web page to check.
- Update logging.
- Proxy support, with authentication.
- Unintrusive tray icon when minimised.
- Importing IE favorites and Netscape bookmarks.
- Help system - simply press F1 at any time.
- Simple installation and removal.
IP Changer is a small program to quickly change and view your IP address or DNS/WINS between four different configurations.