|Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop is an offline client that lets you manage your various email accounts in one desktop tool.
- Email, contacts, calendar, and documents all in one application.
- Syncs Zimbra, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail email, contacts and calendars.
- Read email from any POP or IMAP email account including AOL, Hotmail or business email.
- Works on Windows, Apple, or Linux desktop computers.
- No limit to the size of your email storage.
- It works online and offline.
- Available in 20 languages.
- Easily compose, edit, delete, reply, or make drafts
- 'Drag and Drop' messages into new folders or the Trash
- Supports plain text and html message formatting
- Add email signatures for each account and automatically reply with the correct 'from' address
- Compose email even when you are not online-messages you send are saved in the 'Outbox' and are sent when you connect again
- Supports any POP or IMAP email plus Zimbra, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL and Hotmail
Conversation Views, Tags, and Search
- Collapse email threads into a single Conversation View to simplify your inbox
- Tag messages as important from people you care about
- Quickly search your mailbox for pictures, documents or text-even with attachments
- Use Advanced Search to easily search by folder, date, person, subject or attachment
- Save searches as Virtual Folders- for example 'All email with attachments from Joe'
- Now features built-in support for Yahoo! Inquisitor
- View addresses as Yahoo! Maps
- Automatically detect your location and find points of interest with Yahoo! Local
- Preview web pages at thumbnails instead of opening a browser
- See your calendar schedule from within an email message if you hover over a date
- Web Search powered by Yahoo! is built directly into Zimbra Desktop
- Automatically save pictures to Flickr
- Store all your contacts in one place for all your accounts
- Create groups and tags to organize them
- Add photos to contacts
- Auto complete email addresses when composing email
- Easily import new contacts from other applications as .csv files or export contacts as .csv files for backup
- Syncs Zimbra, Yahoo! and Gmail contacts
- Manage multiple color-coded calendars
- View calendars in Day, Week, Work Week, Month or List view
- 'Fisheye' in the Month view let's you easily view and edit events
- Drag and drop' events to new days or to change times
- Import public web calendars (iCal format), such as sports schedules
- Invite others to meetings and view free/busy times
- Syncs Zimbra, Yahoo! and Gmail calendars
Documents, Tasks, Briefcase
- Edit Documents including add images, tables and spreadsheets; share them in email
- Track your to do's including start and end dates, percent complete
- Save attachments in Briefcase rather than as message attachments
- Works with any account you set up.