|Translate.Net is free and open source client to many language services available online (translators, monolingual and bilingual dictionaries).
17 services, 25 languages, 1352 translations directions.
- Google dictionary and Google translator
- Wikipedia and wiktionary
- SYSTRAN translator (used by Altavista Babel Fish)
- ability to create user profiles - custom set of services
- history of used language pairs which sorted by last use time
- input locale catching - when user change input locale, the latest language pair from history is selected. When user select language pairs - input locale changed accordingly
- system hotkeys (Ctrl+C+C and\or Ctrl+Ins+Ins) allow to activate Translate.Net and perform translation from any program easy.